BEWARE! DO NOT EVEN TRY A FREE SAMPLE OF THIS PRODUCT!

The company that sells this product has been asked by us on 15 different occasions both in writing and on the phone to stop calling us and verbally harassing us to order this product.

We have complained to the BBB, the FCC, and still after 4 years they will not take no for an answer. See the BBB rating of F here: http://www.bbb.org/cleveland/Business-Reviews/mail-order-and-catalog-shopping/tate-s-the-natural-miracle-conditioner-in-willoughby-oh-25000799.

There is no research or backing that even proves that this product is all natural or even a supplement fact label that shows what you are putting on your skin.

Had an Experience with Tates The Natural Miracle Conditioner?

Comments

Younique - Not as expected.. Younique "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..." Read more Keranique - Shampoo Review from South Gate, California Keranique "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..." Read more Wen - Hair Care Review from Aurora, Colorado Wen "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..." Read more Rodan and Fields - Horrible Consultant Experience Rodan and Fields "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more FAKE PRODUCT ALERT: Roca Labs announces new FAKE product! Roca Labs "I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more